Monday, June 7, 2021

Grand Challenge #3: "Understanding the Impact of Global Change on Marine Ecosystems."

Hello, all, and welcome to a course called Frontiers! In this course, we discuss the three specific frontiers of scientific understanding which include our seas, our universe, and our current advancements in technology. As of the last month, we have been learning about the importance of regulating populations, ocean acidification, marine technologies, and most importantly, humans and our impact on marine life. From all of the information that we gathered, the one thing that stuck with me is the topic of coral reefs. I will be expanding more on coral reefs in my paper, but until then, let's get into the Action Project! The mission of our AP is to write a research paper on one of the Grand Challenges. The Challenge that I wrote about is Grand Challenge #3: "Understanding the Impact of Global Change on Marine Ecosystems." I decided to do so because I find the subject very important, not only in marine ecosystems but in human ecosystems as well. So, check it out below for more details 👇

No comments:

Post a Comment

More, Hopefully: My Survival Guide :)

Hello, all, and welcome! If you have not been staying tuned then you would know that this will be the last blog that I publish as a GCE stud...