Saturday, February 29, 2020

STREAM MAP OF THE SOUL: 7!

This is a class called A Maker's Lab Art! It's an art class where we learn how art is created to a certain extent. So far, we've been learning how to create our own masterpieces with machines like 3D printers and Carvey's. With this project, we were asked to create something that utilizes either the 3D printer or the Carvey answering the following questions and that's why I created this:

    


“What did you do?”
As we all know, I love music, but my favorite artist(s) at the time is BTS. So, I decided to create a 3D carved version of their new album! It’s called Map of the Soul: 7, it’s a heartfelt story that is revolved around the band and all of them finding their “real selves” throughout their journey as a group. It’s also a follow-up to their 2019 EP, Map of the Soul: Persona where all five songs ended up on this most recent album.


“What did you use to create this project?”
I used a website called Easel Inventables (Carvey). Easel Inventables is a solution for 3D carving machines and it’s an easy way to get started in the 3D carving world.


“What did you do well?”
I believe the design is solid itself because I tried my best to have it look exactly like the album and I think I succeeded pretty well.


“What would you do better on this project?”
I would definitely plan this earlier. Originally, I was going to create something basic, but once BTS’ album came out, I felt inspired by their music and wanted to make something revolve around my love for them and their album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More, Hopefully: My Survival Guide :)

Hello, all, and welcome! If you have not been staying tuned then you would know that this will be the last blog that I publish as a GCE stud...